Refunds Due To Loss or Damage
In the unlikely event of damage or loss in transit, we will replace the damaged contents or gift immediately free of charge providing the following:
- The goods are signed for upon receipt as damaged or have been refused because of obvious damage
- The courier and ourselves are informed at once and it is confirmed by the recipient to us in writing within a reasonable time of delivery quoting reference number on the parcel and within 7 days.
- Damaged goods must be retained for inspection and it may be required that they are returned to us at our expense before replacement or refund.
- All claims must be submitted within a reasonable time. Royal Mail recommends a maximum of fourteen days.
- Returned goods must clearly show the full name, address and telephone number of the sender.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the wrong order or non-delivery, resulting from incorrect information or addresses being provided.
Orders can be cancelled up until its passed to packaging team for dispatch, when cancellation is possible, a full refund will be credited to the original payment method. Customers has the right to cancel an order up to fourteen (14) days after receipt of goods subject to the following conditions:
- the letterbox, basket or hamper is unopened and in the original condition.
- does not contain fresh produce that have a short shelf life such as cheeses, hams etc.
Where this right is exercised you will be refunded the full amount minus any perishable goods which cannot be resold and any items which have been consumed or damaged as well as carriage charges incurred. All goods must be returned in good condition. We aim to provide the refund within seven days on receipt of returned goods, less any charges as stated above, once the hamper has been returned. Cost of return carraige is to be beared by the customer.